Friday 1 June 2018

Let's Help Quinton Find Justice

STATEMENT OF QUINTON BEZON - JUNE 1, 2017
(Note: post published date is set to 2018 to keep this post pinned to top of blog.)

My name is Quinton Andrew Prescott Bezon. 

I have been accused, convicted, and now sentenced for a crime I did not commit. 

I was accused of engaging in sexual penetration with a female who, due to her intoxication, was said to be “helpless.”

She was not “helpless.” What she was, was MARRIED (to another woman), and I didn’t know it. 

During my trial on April 26, 2017, several members of the jury fell asleep and had to be woken up by the bailiffs.

On Thursday, July 13, I was sentenced to four years in prison. In addition I must register as a Level 1 sex offender (for the rest of my life), pay a $2000 fine, and serve three years on parole after my release.

I have been falsely accused and wrongly convicted. I intend to appeal my conviction and sentence as well as fight for the truth, so that others who are falsely accused may be encouraged to do the same.

If you can assist me in any way, please donate at Help Quinton Find Justice. Anything you can do will help."


-Quinton Bezon

3 comments:

  1. Honestly coming from a woman's point of view I can honestly say that theres most women out there too that r just so heartless and sick in the head they do stupid shit themselves then end up getting them in trouble because they either know that they r married or in a relationship and know that they did wrong but just dont want to own up to their mistakes so they end up pointing their dirty ass finger on the other person to take the blame but wat they dont understand is that wat they do and say can hurt a person or get them to coast them their job or reorientation and shit.. they dont understand that person is hurting too because of wat they did wrong....Honestly I hate shit like this and for the navy to help that woman they should screw themselves really u should always remember that u shouldn't believe one side and listen to the other because theirs always two sides to every story ...this sickens me and saddens me too that they got ppl like that ... Honestly she should be the one locked up for false statement I mean if the test thing said that shes clean and he didnt do nothing and she had so many different stories so y is he the one in the fucked up position right ...
    Btw im a woman and my names KIMBERLY MENO ... I MAY NOT BEEN THROUGH THIS BUT I HAVE FAMILY THAT HAS AND I HATE PPL LIKE THAT ... HE SHOULD HONESTLY SUE GUAM I MEAN THIS IS MY ISLAND BUT SOMETIMES MY PPL just dont think or pay attention to wat they r doing anymore... just being honest so u can hate me or disagree about wat im saying but its true not all women are as innocent as u think they r ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a great point, Kimberly. I have seen this happen to other people, and it needs to stop.

      Delete